Saturday, December 29, 2007

Welcome to our new blog!

Hey... After few weeks of waiting, finally our new born 'BABY' came to the world! Applause~ Kai Wei here sincerely apologize for the procrastination i made. Eheh, after I finished my SPM I went to enjoy my holiday with papa mummy, friends...and my driving constructor. Haha. Actually few weeks ago I created this blog already, but I dunno what to post on it because I don't have any of our photos yet; few weeks later, I...I...I forgot the password of this blog. Pai seh ar... ^.- So everyone out there, this blog belongs to all the family members of Lee Lee Lee...but must originated from Rumah Rakyat, Pedas la.. Hehe. Lastly, sorry if I have made any grammar mistakes here, because my English not so strong la, so-so only. Feel free to correct them! And feel free to post any photos or passages here anytime, let everyone know about everyone's life!

-Kai Wei-

3 comments:

SeanLee said...

Bcum the 1st person to drop comment..
Erm..vy nice blog wf nice photo n description.Keep going o...

siewching said...

Great work, kai wei, kudos to you. Will try to get some pics uploaded, ssshhh... now at office, oops boss around...

Will get back to this blog once reached home.

Way to go!

Kai Wei said...

Erm... Is Seanlee Le Le gor gor or who else huh? I dont think Ern Xuan will leave this comment. Hehe.. Paiseh ar, i dont know ur english name mer..

Anyway, thanks for ur encouragement. But at the same need ur help on more pics and interesting posts as well! Ohya, happy new year! hohoho~ (is this santa claus's laughter? >.<)

-kai wei-