Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

~We wish you a Marry Christmas we wish...~ Ops... Sorry, is "每条大街小巷,每个人的嘴里,都是恭喜恭喜..." Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Ah ma and ah gong, aunties and uncles, have you went to the bank to withdraw SOME money? Red packets red packets! Brothers and sisters, cheer for them! Haha... It has been quite some time since I last wrote any post up here. Pai seh ar... Started my work at Petrosains already, and was quite busy with some stuff. Duh, I wonder why is there no one else to 'replace' my job when I was away? (Akhem , don't worry, I'm not complaining. I enjoy taking charge of this blog though.) I understand everyone else are busier than me, and too bad for ber chek and ber jim because their internet line quite lag. They really need a lot of patience if want to post anything up here. ^^

Tomorrow night my gor gor Kai Sheng is coming back home for Chinese New Year. So we are going straight to Pedas after pick him up at KLIA. Ding ding ding ding~ May I have your attention here?! One announcement, he is going to bring his girlfriend back to Pedas on New Year eve, and she will stay only one afternoon before gor gor drive her back. I know some of you haven't reach Pedas that time, but that's the only time for this. She needs to get back for her own reunion and CNY celebration right? Hehe. Hmmm... To minimize your disappointment for those who are not there yet on noon of CNY eve, I will post up some photos during CNY up here la. (but maybe not so fast) I believe there will sure at least one or two faces of gor gor's girlfriend among the photos de. Haha. =p

So see you guys during CNY! Can't wait for Wednesday when everyone gather together. Then Thursday can wear new clothes new shoes and new whatever.. Hehe.. Bye~

-Kai Wei-

No comments: