Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New member

guess every Lee's members had heard about Lee Ern Tong, the little new borne baby Lee. well, another 妹 in our big family. in other words, another answering voices when someone call '妹!' especially during CNY where everyone are around. hehe. no problem la, it's fun to be like that. and i'm proud to be the 1st 妹妹 among all. hehe. we went to damansara to pay this little girl a visit few weeks ago. cute. and tiny. haha. however, we didn't get to take any photo with her that day. can't believe nobody ever remind anyone. what is more, we had our camera in mummy's handbag that day. haha. so, if ber chek or ber jim are free enough, feel free to upload few Tong Tong's photos up here. hehe.

-kaiwei-

*editted*

managed to get few photos from ber cik's hp last week. so here are the little princess's photos...

"mummy says a sweet smile on my face makes me looks charming. so, i'm smiling!"

"hahaha. hehehe. hohoho"
"ops... someone captured my funny laughing face!"

"hmmph... why is this daddy keep taking my pictures? shy la..."


"perhaps i should show some different post. yeah~ erm, my fingers actually showing the victory sign. it's just that you can't see it! "

"what about... this? the famous dont-bully-me-or-i'll-start-crying face"

"or... the don't-come-near-me-because-i'm-ready-with-my-fist face?"

"yawn~ don't want to play already. i'm sleepy... lights off please!"

*Good Night little princess*

hope you grow up with health and happiness :)

-kaiwei-

No comments: