Sunday, June 21, 2009

this is where i will be in for the next 4 years...

for those who haven't know, but i guess everyone had already knew, kaiwei got the offer in Universiti Malaya. i'm doing degree in accountancy. there will be a total of 8 semester until i accomplish the whole course, which is going to take me 4 years time. duh... 3 years in kindergarten, 5 years in primary, 5 years in secondary, 1 year in matriculation...and another 4 years awaiting in university. with just a glimpse of eye you guys are going to see me in my graduation ceremony. time is tick-tock-ing faster nowadays. lol. so far i am quite excited and looking forward for my new page of life in UM, being a 大学生, and i hope i can manage myself to behave like a 大学生 as well. though i can't control myself from still having the kiddy look.

received a stack of thick offer letter from UM authority, with loads of forms and guide-booklets inside. before this i stupid-ly thought i just need to buy all my daily needs and get myself mentally ready to start a brand new life in UM this coming sunday. i didn't know i have to prepare all sorts of things like doing medical checkup, x-ray, fill in tonnes of dont-know-what-are-they forms, take nerrdy passport photos, get certifications for this and that, and etc etc etc... Huuu...what a nuisance.

anyway, i hope everything will take place smooth and nice and interesting after i bang myself into the big big old old campus. wish me luck people! UM, here i come! ^^

kaiwei :)

heart beats getting faster.
what's waiting ahead of me?

No comments: