Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My FIRST job...

Yahoooo! Last Saturday I went for a job interview at Petrosains, KLCC. And the good news is, I got the job! Actually this is not too surprise because I'm the only Chinese during the 1st day interview and my friend is another ONLY Chinese during the interview one day after mine. As one of the tourists attraction like Petrosains, they need Chinese volunteers especially during Hari Raya right? Anyway, still...a bit...excited. Hehe. A volunteer at Petrosains is the first job in my life. I have to attend a training coarse which last 5 days starting next Monday (7/1/2008). From the interview, I understood that working at Petrosains required a lot of performing. Well....... I guess I need to train myself to be more OPEN. Know what? In the interview session, they called 5 people at once (Huuu... at least not one-to-one). First, we were asked to introduce ourselves. I was the 2nd, and I remember well that my hands were shivering badly when I was talking. Haha. Next.... "hmmmpph, your boyfriend fell in love with another girl, try to act a scene where your boyfriend wants to leave you, and how you will do to win him back". What the.... Actually, if my boyfriend dump me, I don't think I'll try to do anything to WIN him back. Okay, fine. This is an interview. So, I act la... For others, they were asked to sing, dance, cheer.. Wow... Anything that I definitely didn't expect them. But thanks god, I was called for the training. Hehe.

The target of my purse when I got my payment is.... The whole series of HARRY POTTER. I had checked out the price, there are one set (1st 6 books) of children edition one, RM225 something like this. Basically it's the same content on children edition and adult edition, but the covers are different. If I would like to buy one by one the adult edition one, how much will they cost me?? Uh oh... I dunno. But one day the whole series of Harry Potter novels will stay on my book shelve. Hehe. SO.... Good luck to me! Add oil add oil...

-Kai Wei-

This is gor gor in his Petrosains uniform. Soon, I'll be wearing the same uniform! Heheh~

3 comments:

siewching said...

Hi Kai Wei, I must truly salute your effort. Keep it up, its great to hv somethg like this in the blog. All the best to you on your new job. Take care!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good job, Kai Wei, keep it up. will try to post some photo once we figure out how!!!

Ber Cek!!