Tuesday, January 1, 2008

PENANG PENang penang~~

Wheee... Year 2008 already! Okay, since I'm so free today, let me post something about my holidays during end of 2007. But don't forget my holidays are still going on! Hehe. Hmmm... Few days after i finished my SPM, I went for a 4 days 3 nights trip with papa mummy gor gor and didi at Ipoh and Penang. Wow, Penang, the "heaven of delicacies"... Yum yum... Actually we went along with 2 of papa's old friends and their families. There goes 15 people from 3 families! I believe 15 of us put on weight after back from the trip. Comfirmed! Well, you really can't resist the delicious foods there. Asam laksa, char keow teow, curry mee, har mee, cendol... Yumm Yumm, again.. Akhem, cut the craps and let's watch a few photos that we had taken during our makan-trip...
Family photo...somewhere at Penang Hill... One dunno-what-train, we're in the FIRST CLASS!
Hey! Where are these three penguins going??????
Penguin 1: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...
Ladies and gentlemen, we have...SAMPATman! Wowwwwwww.... How did he sit on the air?
Seems an ordinary photo of papa and mummy, but....papa looks CUTE with his cap and...his little tummy... don't you think so? ^^
Group photos... See, I said there are 15 members right??!!!

Sorry, actually we have more than 200 photos from Penang, but this blog only allows 5 photos in a post (I remember I said before)... SO, these 5 are the best among the best...I think la..

-Kai Wei-

No comments: